- Anamalai Town Panchayat Located 45.00 K.M distance from Coimbatore District.
- Nearest Railway Station Name : Pollachi Railway Station , This Railway Station Located 14.00 k.m Distance from anamalai
- Nearest Airport Located in : Nearest Airport is located in the Nearest Peelamedu and Sulur Aero Dram at Coimbatore City.
- Bus Route Details : : Bus Route from Pollachi To Kaliyapuram 11, 11a,11b,11c Via Anaimalai Pollachi To Odayakulam Via Anaimalai 12,12a,12b,12c Pollachi To Sethumadai Via Anaimalai 34,34a34b,34c and 23, 23 A and Special Bus Parambikkulam, Tirupur, Palani, Udumalaipet
- Vadakkaloramman Koil - Ward No : 1 - Street Name - Vadakkaloramman Koil Street
- Gowri Shankar Temple - Ward No : 1 - Street Name - Vadakkaloramman Koil
- Krishnan Temple - Ward No : 1 - Street Name - Pollachi Road
- Roman Catholic - Ward No : 1 - Street Name - Pollachi Road
- Black Mariamman Koil - Ward No : 2 - Street Name - Devendrar Street
- Matharasa Palli - Ward No : 2 - Street Name - Selvapuram Lay Out
- Semeswarar Temple - Ward No : 3 - Street Name - Mayanam Road
- Mosque - Ward No : 3 - Street Name - Pollachi Road
- Mosque - Ward No : 3 - Street Name - Pollachi Road
- CSI Church - Ward No : 4 - Street Name - Market South Street
- Matharasa Palli - Ward No : 5 - Street Name - Indira Nagar
- Masaniamman Temple - Ward No : 6 - Street Name - Sethumadai Road
- Anjaneya Temple - Ward No : 9 - Street Name - Periyapodhu Road
- Drowpathiyamman Temple - Ward No : 10 - Street Name - Drowpathiyamman Kovil Road
- Lord Shiva Temple - Ward No : 11 - Street Name - Shivankoil Street
- Mariyamman Temple - Ward No : 12 - Street Name - Mariyamman Koil Street
- Maduraiveeran Temple - Ward No : 18 - Street Name - Maduraiveeran Koil Street
|Festival Name||How many Days Celebrated||Which Month Celebrated||No of Peoples Participated||Notified/Non Notified|
|Masaniamman Kundam Festival||15||JAN||100000||NON-NOTIFIED|
|Nearest City Name||Direction||Distance from Town Panchayat|
ANAIMALAI TOWN PANCHAYAT COIMBATORE DISTRICT
Location and Town History :
Anaimalai Village situated in the Coimbatore District, Pollachi Taluk. Its area is 10.50 sq.kms.This is an ancient Kongu region. The Village was then ruled by Nannan Kings after the period of Cheran kings. Anaimalai Town Panchayat located in river Bank of Aliyar and lie is in Pollachi Taluk.Arulmigu Masaniamman Kovil one of the famous temple in Coimbatore District is located in this town area.
There are small but beautiful temples for Thrupathiamman Kovil, Somaswarar Kovil, Mariamman Temple, Eswaran Kovil and Mahaliamman Kovil and so on. Cardial relationship prevailing among all sort of religion people such as Hindu, Muslim and Christians. We feel proud about this.
Though Anaimalai is mere town Panchayat it is possessing all sort of facilities like town.
Prelude of the Town :
Anaimalai is on the State High ways connecting Pollachi and Topslip. Topslip is one of the very famous Wild Life Santuary in Tamilnadu is located near is this Town Panchayat Area. Pollachi – Topslip main Road goes through our Town connecting facilities are there from here to Vettaikaranpudur, Kottur, Zamin Uthukuli, Odayakulam, Pollachi and all surrounding Villages. It is centre for all neighbouring villages.
Anaimalai is comprised of with 5 village panchayat and 50 small villages. Anaimalai Town Panchayat has 16467 people (as per the 2001 census). Their surrounding villages has more than 1,00,000 people.
Anaimalai climate is also neither too hot nor too cool but always moderate really it is great to us.
Main stay of the People surrounding Villages is only agriculture area is covered with Red soil and ordinary soil. Red soil is suitable for groundnut and all sort of cereal cultivation. Ordinary soil is suitable for coconut and sugar cane. The people are cultivating Vegetable also.
Educational Institution :
There is an elementary school which village has more than 300 population. There are 7 elementary Schools. 1 High School, 1 Higher Secondary School. There are four Matriculation schools same nursery schools. A private I.T.I. (Amman I.T.I) also providing industrial education to this area people.
Our people are lending for a college in this area.
Recently many computer centers are flourishing I like anything and give computer education to these are students and help them a keep them upto date to this modern electronic world.Govt. Offices :
Anaimalai is having Panchayat Union office, Police Station for both man and women, Branch Post Office, A.E.O. Office, P.W.D. Office with TWAD Board, E.B. Office, Sub-Register office, High ways office, Noon Meal nutrition office, Telephone exchange and so on.
Banking Facilities :
There is State Bank of India, Karur Vysya Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank and may Co-operative banks facilitate our area people money transactions.
There are nearly Lakshmi Ring Travels a Mill surrounding in this village. There are more than 3 Oil Mills, and ten Rice Mills also. Recently there is a great development in poultry forms for chicken and eggs. In our Villages we are having good loading facilities, Conveyance of so mahy taxis, vans and auto rickshaw’s to reach the destination where ever and whenever you neat it.
The primary occupation of the inhabitans in the Town Panchayat is in the Territory Sector, with about 46 per cent fall under this category.
The Town Panchayat has generally ordinary soil and medium and hard rock, sandy loam, and predominantly grown crops are palm tree, coconut tree and Cholam. Coconut trees also grow abundancy in this Village and its surrounding areas. The above table shows the number of workers under various categories. The town also serves as a Market to the surrounding areas for agricultural products such as Paddy, Cholam, Chilli, Palm products Vegetable etc.,
As is seen from table the total work force in Anaimalai is constituted by about 93.50 percent of the total population. Of the total work force, main workers account for 87.50 percent. Marginal workers 6 percent. Majority of the main works are in territory sector, since many people employed in agriculture, commercial, trade activities, Palm allied activities and employed in gold smith works.