- Thiruneermalai Town Panchayat Located 56.00 K.M distance from Chengalpat District.
- Nearest Railway Station Name : Pallavaram & Chromepet , This Railway Station Located 4.00 k.m Distance from thiruneermalai
- Nearest Airport Located in : Meenabakkam
- Bus Route Details : : Pallavaram 55A, Chromepet-S94 & Tambaram-J66 & S95
- Sri Aranganathan Perumal Temple - Ward No : 16 - Street Name - Theradi Street, Thiruneermalai
- mosque - Ward No : 1 - Street Name - Sarawathipuram 1st street
- Sri Vinayakar koil street - Ward No : 1 - Street Name - Sarswathipuram Main Road
- Muthumariamman Koil - Ward No : 2 - Street Name - Kumarasamy street
- Rama Anchanyar - Ward No : 4 - Street Name - Ranganathasamy 1st street
- Pillayar koil - Ward No : 8 - Street Name - Pillayar Koil street
- Mukalathaman koil - Ward No : 9 - Street Name - Kulakarai street
- Dhandumariamman koil - Ward No : 6 - Street Name - Dhandumariamman koil street
- mosque - Ward No : 11 - Street Name - Selliamman Nagar
- Vinayakar koil street - Ward No : 11 - Street Name - TNHB Colony
- Churche - Ward No : 11 - Street Name - TNHB Colony
- Durgaiamman koil - Ward No : 12 - Street Name - Durga Nagar main Road
- Churche - Ward No : 12 - Street Name - TNHB Colony Durga nagar 2nd street
- Pillayar koil street - Ward No : 12 - Street Name - Pillayar koil street
- Bavani Amman koil street - Ward No : 12 - Street Name - Bhavani Amman Koil street
- Uyyaliamman koil street - Ward No : 13 - Street Name - Uyalliamman Koil street
- Churche - Ward No : 14 - Street Name - Sivaraj street Extn
- Bairavar koil street - Ward No : 15 - Street Name - Thiruneermalai Main road
- Bangaramman koil - Ward No : 15 - Street Name - South Mada street
- Kangaiamman koil - Ward No : 16 - Street Name - North Mada street
- Bajanai Koil street - Ward No : 17 - Street Name - Bajanai Koil street
- Vembuli Amman koil street - Ward No : 18 - Street Name - Vembuli Koil street
|Festival Name||How many Days Celebrated||Which Month Celebrated||No of Peoples Participated||Notified/Non Notified|
|Panguni Uchavam Thiruther||10||MAR||20000||NON-NOTIFIED|
|Nearest City Name||Direction||Distance from Town Panchayat|
Thiruneermalai Town Panchayat
INTRODUCTION OF TOWN PANCHAYAT
Thiruneermalai is a Town
Panchayat in Kancheepuram district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
Panchayat constituted in the year of 1899. The Town is coming under the
administrative territory of Kancheepuram District. The Town extends over an
area of 4.80 sq.km, Located in 18th Wards in town Panchayat, 2011 Census of Population 30658. The Town is situated along 24 KM South West of the
HISTORY OF THE
Thiruneermali is one of the important Town
Panchayat in Kancheepuram District and is very famous for the presents of a
number of Sree Aranganatha . (300
Among the various temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu, there are 108 temples which are designated to be DIVYA DESAMS. These are actually the places worshipped and sung by Ahlwars, the saintly poets who immersed themselves in the divine ocean of Lord Vishnu. Their whole life was devoted to the the 12 Alwars had
Thus, 106 temples have been addressed by
the Tamil Alwars, who were pillars of the Sri Vaishnava tradition that was to
evolve in Tamilnadu. The contrast in the nature of these temples is stunning,
given the diversity in the Indian subcontinent. Even a virtual visit to
these 106 shrines across the nation, is quite an experience, and is
illustrative of this contrast, given the difference in the nature of temples in
the various regions such as the Kaveri basin, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, the
Tirunelveli region, the Gangetic plains and the
It is said that once Thirumangai Alwar came here to get the Dharshan of the Perumal. At that time, the mountain was fully s urrounded by water and he waited for six months to worship the Perumal. After all the water drained, he went up the mountain and worshipped the Perumal. The place where Thirumangai Alwar stayed is called as \"Thiru Mangai Alwarpuram\".
In this temple, muni Valmiki worshipped Eari Kidantha (aranganathan), Iruntha (Narasimar), Nandantha (Thiruvikraman) Kola seva of the Perunmal. After worshipping all the e sevas, he came down from the mountain to worship lord Rama, Knowing this lord Vishnu gae darshan as Sri Ramar and Lakshmi Piratti as Seetha and Aadisesha as lakshman and Sangu and chakram as Baratha Chatrukanan, Lorad Vigneshwar as Sugreev and Garudan as Hanuman.
DIVINESS OF TH
The Neervannar is found in found in Nindra (standing) thirukkolam facin his Thirumugham towards East direction. He is also named as Neelamugil Vannan. Prathyakasham (seva) for Thondaimann, Brighu Munivar and Maarkandeyar. Lord Ranganathar is found In Kidantha (Iying) position facing his thurumugham towards wouth direction and the Sayana kolam is referred to as “Manicka Sayanam”. He is lyin on the Aadhiseshan under Ranga Vimaanam.
Satuarday are special, Vaikunda ekadasi and Masi maham are other famous festivals celebrated in this temple.
Thiruneermalai is 4 kms from Chennai Pallavaram. Buses are available from Pallavarm, Chromepet and Tambaram bus stand. Also one can reach Thiruneermalai by electric train from Chennai Beach to Pallavaram and Chromepet and continue by bus. Nearest Railway station is Pallavaram and Chromepet and Nearest Airport Chennai Meenambakkam.
The nearest airport is in Chennai at Meenambakkam.
TOWN PANCHAYAT MAP